The business intelligence and data analytics industry is booming right now. Data specialists are in demand, making this a great time to invest in business analytics courses in India. Business intelligence has become an integral part of business operations for both large corporations and small businesses alike in the last decade.
The demand for business intelligence has increased by an average of 20% annually, and it's expected to continue growing into the future as businesses look beyond traditional reporting systems to more advanced business intelligence platforms. As technology continues to advance, so does the need for more people with these skillsets.
The Boom in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Industry
- Agile business intelligence and data analytics are expected to grow by over 60% in the next three years, with more than 20% estimated job growth.
- The business intelligence industry alone will require hundreds of thousands of people.
- 25% of all organizations are already utilizing business analytics software today as a result of this boom.
- Data analytics is the business of crunching data to find insights in order to make better business decisions. This process has been made easier & faster with the advancement of big data technologies that have enabled companies to collect, store, analyze and distribute large volumes of structured or unstructured information.
- Businesses are faced with a staggering amount of competition for qualified talent willing to take on these high-demand roles - organizations need people who can manage vast amounts of information quickly and translate it into decision-making tools.
Why do you need to join Agile Business Intelligence and Data Analytics courses?
The business intelligence and data analytics industry is booming. In fact, IDC predicts that business intelligence will grow to a $76 billion market by 2020, with the demand for data professionals climbing even higher than before.
Data management teams are in high demand as well, but there's one problem: most of these roles require skills outside of traditional business or finance backgrounds like mathematics, statistics, and computer science. That presents an issue for organizations trying to hire people who can handle complex analysis while also having some knowledge about their business domain—exactly what they need from those already on staff!
If you want to become a key player within this fast-growing field, it starts with investing in your education through Agile Business Intelligence and Data Analytics courses in India. These business analytics courses will not only provide you with the skills to advance your career, but they'll also teach you how to use a variety of tools that are needed for business intelligence and data analytics positions.
They cover topics like data management best practices, database design principles, SQL querying techniques, and advanced business intelligence concepts such as predictive modeling or cloud-based Big Data platforms.
The demand for professionals who have business analytic skills is on the rise while there's a shortage of skilled professionals with related experience—that makes this an excellent time to invest in your education by taking Agile Business Intelligence and Data Analytics courses today!
Become a BI and Data Analytics Specialist with Imarticus Learning
Imarticus Learning offers data & business analytics courses in India that are designed to help aspiring professionals break into the business intelligence and data analytics industry.
These BI and data analytics certification courses have been designed specifically for those seeking an edge over other business intelligence and data analytics professionals as they will help you develop business insights that are not only predictive but also prescriptive in nature!