Quick adaptations to the ever-evolving technologies and the ecosystem of organizational requirements in an organization need a full-stack developer to have multi-tasking capabilities, domain knowledge, and practical skills to suggest and implement practical solutions in software application development.
The 3 layers in development which are addressed by a Full-stack developer are
Front end Presentation layer which faces the end-user and needs specific technologies and language skills.
Backend Logic layer which has the logical data applications and no production of user-interfaces.
Sub-layer of data where data is assimilated, cleaned, read, deleted, created or updated through programming languages.
Who is a Full-Stack Developer?
An engineer is a full-stack developer when he multi tasks and copes with solutions for databases, systems engineering, servers, and is also client-facing. The stack depends on the application and could hence be categorized as a native stack, mobile stack, or web stack depending on project and client requirements. Actually, the technologies required are different for the various ends, layers, servers, etc and a collection of such technological modules is called a stack. Thus full-stack technologies combine sets and subsets of technologies that work together and are in sync with each other to produce the desired outcomes.
The full-stack developer essential skills are flexibility and adeptness at and between all layers. The Full stack developer course skills include
• Profile yourself on GitHub or SourceTree which is essential for community learning.
• Coding skills for logical quantification and interpretations use CSS3,JavaScipt, and HTML5.
• The web architecture concepts of centralized and distributed networks, cryptographic hash functions, consensus, MVC, distributed ledgers convention theory, MVVM, document-view, G, bus and communication architecture are essentials.
• Frameworks and Platforms like Hyper Ledger, HashGraph, EOS, Ethereum, etc.
• Data Structures like Stack, Petrecia and Merkle trees, Queues, advanced cryptography, Hedera HashMaps, LinkedList etc. Add in database knowledge and manipulation techniques.
• Backend languages like Nodejs, frameworks like Django, Flask, etc.
• Protocols like REST, HTTP and such.
• Enablers of Smart Contract like the Truffle suite installation and working on Windows, Ubuntu. Mac and such.
• Techniques in data storage like cloud storage.
• Methods in Cryptography like (KECCAK256, SHA256, etc) hash functions, asynchronous digital-signature generating cryptography and more.
• Both ends and centralized web-development, handling APIs, Dapps based interactive GU interfaces, requests, and such.
• Smart Contracts Development network languages like Ethereum’s Solidity, Viper, Chaincode, etc.
Job Scope and Payouts:
Glassdoor claims the fresher salary range in India is 19 to 21K Rs and annual salaries for the experienced job aspirants are 288 to 313K Rs depending on their experience levels. The average payouts in the USA according to Upwork are 85,534$ pa and 98,460 $ pa for software engineers. Looking at 2016 Stack Overflow developer-study full-stack developers enjoy great demand and excellent payouts. The advancements and pace of technological and skill changes required of full-stack developers offer organizations a jack-of-all-trades one-stop solution in hiring which is effective and cost-efficient.
With software rapidly evolving terms like full-stack programmers, DevOps, frontend, backend, and such have become accepted in computer parlance. You will need to make efficient use of tools, techniques and best practices in database management, design, coding, prototyping, modelling, testing, deployment, and data storage to create an application for the web, mobile or desktop. And in this process are you aware that you switch from rear end platforms to front-end applications, server needs and a complete technological stack of technologies to not only use these back-ends, front-end and mean applications but also to switch between them.
Thus when a full-stack developer brings in productivity, ultra-efficiency, flexibility and domain expertise, his payouts become large when you consider that they handle the jobs of all ends seamlessly and replace unnecessary developers at each end of the infrastructure. Especially so in cross-functional Agile team scenarios used in large industries today, the full-stack developer is a crucial organizational asset
The Full stack developer training factor is important and can be availed through a reputed institute like Imarticus Learning. Now you can hold and also eat the cake at Imarticus because the Full stack developer course certifications, assured placements, soft-skill training, and skill-oriented practical syllabi are all included as key takeaways. Don’t fight the investment since the payouts are also high. Act today!