It would be right to say that our digital economy has received an absolute overhaul with the blockchain technology. Mainly these transformations led to large corporations like Yahoo, Amazon, Google and many more who adapted to the technology to emerge world-leaders and changed the world from what it was and used to be.
Table of Contents
The Emergence of Blockchains:
Cryptocurrencies actually gave rise to the concept of Blockchain technology. This technology evolved from the nerve centre of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, which emerged in the aftermath of the 2008 global stock-market crash and economic crisis of 2008. Though designed for financial transactions the technology has made rapid strides invading nearly every field like insurance, banks, stock-markets, healthcare, record keeping of properties and assets, real-estate segments, smart-contracts and so much more.
Presently two blockchain technologies are important in the global scenario. Namely the
1. The Bitcoin blockchain: This was devised to provide secure and transparent accounting of virtual Bitcoin currencies and made the transfer of money and trading in cryptos decentralized, secure and transparent.
2. Ethereum blockchain: This blockchain though similar to the BitCoin blockchain also provides programming logic. And hence, it overlooks the digital activities of accounts; transactions etc, as well as provide a programmable platform for its users.
The Blockchain is Revolutionary
Blockchains were termed revolutionary for the following scoring features.
• Cryptocurrencies became tradable assets.
• Code rules all transactions:
The blockchain is based and governed by its coding. Once recorded it cannot be changed or tampered with. Also, the digital records are available to the public and thus ensure a safe, immutable, recorded transaction.
• No governmental, legal or regulatory involvement as a third-party exists.
• Trust and records between transacting parties without the involvement of institutions and banks were welcomed.
• Data is permanently stored.
• Blockchain verification and public record verification were used to track and verify every transaction.
• Access is only through your private key.
• Use of a reliable currency exchange platform prevents hackers and ensures safe transactions.
• The receiver address is very important:
In a digital and decentralized system once you transfer to a wrong party there can be no charge-backs or support interventions.
• The possibilities of using tokens to make purchases, trade, sell or buy anything in virtual currency.
• The accompanying digital wallet has enhanced security and can be password protected.
Advantages Of Blockchain Certification
Considering the fact that this futuristic and potential bearing technology has all the tick-marks for being the technology of the future, there is sufficient reason to learn it and get blockchain certification. Some of the reasons which encourage enrollment in blockchain technology courses and also act as an advantage for getting certification in blockchain are
- Blockchain technology infrastructure is simple and does not need varied and different kinds of infrastructure. Rather, both of these technologies use the distributed ledger technology and have an infrastructure that is universal, more advanced than the others, and still compatible with many other processes in terms of its integration and robustness. Thus this technology alters the way data is shared among various blocks.
- The futuristic flexible technology may be quite lukewarm in terms of returns and investments in it at the present. But, at the same time, this provides the ideal platform for futuristic growth. Adapting to this technology would lead to more flexibility, new capabilities and lucrative opportunities that can be leveraged in future markets.
- The blockchain is at disrupt. This is mainly because of the fact that it would be readily encouraging transactions to take place between two parties, without the hassle of including an intermediary. Thus leading to a lot of players in the market to hone their skills and up their game.
- The blockchain is slowly emerging and presently confined to financial transactions at the present. Right now there are a lot of possibilities for it to branch out into various verticals and industries.
The Uses of Blockchains
Learn Blockchain Technology to leverage its awesome features in the
- Financial transactions and sectors needing immutable records like banks, stock markets, real estate transactions and such.
- Recording rights, trademarks, patents and preventing plagiarism in music, literary, entertainment, art and such fields.
- Legal contracts, recording of registration, agreements, transfer certificates etc.
- Insurance, healthcare, subsidy distribution and such sectors.
Types of Developers:
As a tech enthusiast, you can avail training in blockchain technology courses to become a Core Blockchain Developer or a Blockchain Software Developer. Core developers deal with architecture development, protocol design, decision-making, consensus design, and design development. The developers of software deal with the protocol and architecture used in creating blockchain enabled applications.
Tech Skills Required For Blockchain Certification
The skills acquired in a blockchain training course include
- Coding skills are essential for logical interpretations and quantification.
- Cryptography and its methods like the hash functions and a digital signature generating asynchronous cryptography.
- The architecture of blockchains laid out in the Bitcoin whitepaper.
- Structures of Data including data structures like Stack, Merkle trees, Petrecia trees, advanced cryptography, Queues, LinkedList, Tree, Hedera HashMaps etc.
- Smart Contract enablers like theTruffle suite installation and working on Mac, Windows and Ubuntu.
- Platforms and frameworks likeHashGraph, Hyper Ledge, Ethereum, EOS etc.
- Development of Smart Contracts including functionalities of smart contracts and specific network languages like Ethereum’s Solidity, Chaincode, Viper, etc.
- Web-Development both front and backend decentralized application development, handling APIs, requests, Dapps based interactive GU interfaces etc.
Job scope and payouts:
Indian salaries range according to Glassdoor in the range of Rs19 to 21K in India for fresh candidates and Rs 288 to 313K for the experienced at higher levels. In the US Application Developers get an average salary of 85,534$ pa and for a Software Engineer, it is about 98,460 $ pa. According to Upwork blockchain engineering and development is the second most-evolving sector.
In parting, if you are interested in pursuing a career as a blockchain developer then do a blockchain certification course from a reliable institute like Imarticus. This ensures you get both the theoretical knowledge, technical skills to adapt the learning into solutions, and practical knowledge of trends and industry-relevant knowledge to further your career. Learn Blockchain Technology by doing a blockchain training course. Such courses can give your career a head-start.