The world is changing with the combined forces of fintech and crypto
Table of Contents
- 1 The world is changing with the combined forces of fintech and crypto
- 1.1 1) Blockchain is going to change how your business works.
- 1.2 2) Cryptocurrencies are going to change who owns your data.
- 1.3 3) Your data on social media might be worth more than you think.
- 1.4 4) Preparing for the shift will benefit your business and wallet.
- 1.5 5) You might become the bank of tomorrow sooner than you think.
- 1.6 6) Blockchain can help anyone raise funds with fewer regulatory hurdles.
- 1.7 7) People will buy more goods using crypto instead of fiat money.
- 1.8 8) Ownership of assets will move from offline to online.
- 1.9 9) Real estate is in for a massive upgrade.
The long tail of financial services in emerging markets has proven to be fertile ground for fintech. Still, the game-changing force of crypto and blockchain technology might have even more significant implications.
What happens when the power shifts from global banks to the individual? What does this mean for mobile phone banking and digital wallets? How will online and peer-to-peer trading change how we manage our money?
Here are nine ways the world is changing with the combined forces of fintech programs online and crypto — for better or worse.
1) Blockchain is going to change how your business works.
If you are not keeping up with the latest trends in business, you risk being left behind. One of the biggest changes on the horizon is the rise of blockchain technology.
2) Cryptocurrencies are going to change who owns your data.
We are all becoming increasingly reliant on digital systems to store our data. From our social media profiles to our financial records, our lives are now contained within 1s and 0s. It means that whoever owns those systems also owns our data.
Your data is worth a lot to social media companies. The average person's data is estimated to be around $250. That might not seem like a lot, but when you consider that there are over 2 billion active social media users, that number starts to look much bigger.
4) Preparing for the shift will benefit your business and wallet.
We are currently in the midst of a digital revolution. Financial technology (Fintech) and cryptocurrency are two of the driving forces behind this change. So let us not waste our time and learn cryptocurrency online from Imarticus today.
5) You might become the bank of tomorrow sooner than you think.
In the past, banks were the only institution that could provide financial services. But with the rise of fintech and crypto, that's all changing.
Now, several companies are providing banking services without being banks. It is made possible by combining the Fintech certification course and crypto. And it is changing the world as we know it.
6) Blockchain can help anyone raise funds with fewer regulatory hurdles.
Blockchain technology can help entrepreneurs and small businesses raise funds with fewer regulatory hurdles. Using blockchain, companies can tokenize their products or services and sell them to investors in a crowd sale.
This fundraising method is often called an initial coin offering (ICO). In the past few years, ICOs have become a popular way to raise funds for new projects. In 2017, startups raised over $5 billion through ICOs. This trend is likely to continue as more people become aware of the potential of blockchain technology.
7) People will buy more goods using crypto instead of fiat money.
With the combined forces of fintech and crypto, the world is changing. People are now able to buy goods using crypto instead of fiat money.
It is a massive shift that is taking place in the world economy. In developing countries, it can be a boon for small businesses where people have few ways to access traditional banking systems.
One example of this happening already is with customers who live in Venezuela. They have adopted Bitcoin as an alternative currency because their national currency has lost value due to hyperinflation. In addition, they can use it to avoid government-imposed restrictions on buying foreign currencies like US dollars.
8) Ownership of assets will move from offline to online.
Fintech and crypto are working together to change the world as we know it. Ownership of assets is moving from offline purchases to online investments.
This shift will profoundly impact the economy, businesses, and individuals. Online assets offer more opportunities for innovation, creativity, and growth. We are excited to see what the future holds for fintech and crypto!
9) Real estate is in for a massive upgrade.
Real estate is one of the world's oldest and most important industries. But it is also an industry that has been slow to change and adapt to new technologies. That is, until now.
Cryptocurrencies, both Bitcoin and Ethereum, are revolutionizing how we do business, buy or sell products and services and even store our hard-earned wealth. Just as electricity changed the world, crypto has altered how people live, work, and play in so many ways that it's mind-boggling to think about the implications of this emerging new world order.
Asia’s leading fintech program online is from Imarticus Learning - The Professional Certification In FinTech. This course enhances your crypto knowledge through hands-on training from industry leaders, real-world case studies, projects involving technologies like Blockchain and Cloud Computing, and beneficial interactions with FinTech industry experts and entrepreneurs.