The Ultimate SEO Training Guide: Learn How To Get On The First Page Of Google
Table of Contents
In today's fast-paced world, the methods of acquiring, retaining and pleasing customers have seen a dynamic shift. The reason is that customers of the 21st Century have digital inclinations and different tastes in comparison to their past counterparts.
The domain of digital marketing is all about the various innovative ways marketing strategies can be executed online. If you’re looking to start an SEO Online Course, IIT Digital Marketing Programme is the one for you. It is a 6-month online programme that helps you take calculated and informed steps in your career.
Is the IIT Digital Marketing Certification For You?
- Open for all final year graduates and recent graduates who are looking to be market ready by accumulating digital marketing skills that are in demand.
- First-time professionals aiming to work in digital marketing positions such as Sales/Marketing/ who are wishing to transition into digital marketing roles by performing high-impact, digital marketing strategies that are also data-driven.
- Professionals who wish to improve and enhance their strategic thinking with newer concepts and better skills in digital marketing.
- Consultants or business owners, as well as entrepreneurs interested in applying for digital marketing and best practices for expansion and growth of the business.
Role Of A Digital Marketing Specialist
A Digital Marketing Specialist can be defined as a 360-degree digital marketing professional with a comprehensive knowledge of all the aspects of digital marketing. The prime goals of a Digital Marketing Specialist are:
- To improve brand awareness
- Promote products and services
- Grow traffic on the brand's official website
- Bring in new customers
- Increase product interest among potential clients
- To launch effective online marketing campaigns
- Assess consumer market needs
- Understand where and how to learn about consumer trends and needs.
- Devising innovative strategies for representing the company's products online
- Coordinating various promotions to convey the company's message to potential customers.
Advantages of SEO Training
- The fundamentals of digital marketing and e-commerce and the skills you need for entry-level jobs.
- How to attract and retain consistent customers through digital marketing channels. How to have your content on the first page of Google. Other skills such as how to search and email commerce stores, retain customers, etc.
This program includes e-learning courses offered via Zoom. To attend the e-Learning course, you must have a
- PC/Laptop/Mac with:
- Speakers and Microphone: Built-in or USB plug or Wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam: Integrated processor or USB plug with Dual Core 2Ghz or higher (i3/i5/i7 or equivalent of AMD)
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Operating system: macOS 10.7 or later OR Windows 8 or later
- Internet connection: Minimum 3.0 bandwidth Mbps (up/down)
- Browser: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Zoom client software installed on your PC/Laptop/Mac
Features of IIT Digital Marketing
- Could be done via the internet
IIT Delhi offers a comprehensive set of online lessons for the SEO Online Course for a duration of 6 months for the Digital Marketing course, on Saturdays and Sundays, 4 P.M. to 6 P.M. for the former and 12:30 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. for the latter.
- Teaches Soft skills for Digital Marketing in SEO Online courses
Digital Marketing in SEO teaches us skills like understanding the digital ecosystem better, how to maximise the reach and commerce, different ways to optimise the budget and campaign expenditure, as well as how to manage them.
- ID Proof is required to get admitted to a Digital Marketing course
A Government provided identity proof and address proof, such as a PAN/ Aadhar Card/ Driver's License or Passport is mandatory during the time of admission. Along with that, a recent passport-size picture.
- IIT offers Certification for the Digital Marketing Course
A certificate of merit is provided to everyone who secures 50% or more in each evaluative exam and possesses 60% attendance.
Thus, digital marketing is one of the most relevant and economic forms of marketing today. More businesses are turning to digital marketing and taking the help of digital marketing professionals to promote their brands, improve sales for their products and services, as well as create fruitful, consistent conversations with potential clients. Moreover, this would build a career in digital marketing, this programme could help you understand the essentials of management and marketing as well, thus, enabling you to utilise your knowledge in context and reach your aspirations.