The logic behind reading programming language in supply chain analytics course training
Coding is an excellent option to improve your analytical and business thinking skills. With the right tools, you can become more productive and efficient in your work. This post will discuss which programming language is best for supply chain analytics course training and why learning these languages will help improve your analytical skills!
Table of Contents
An overview of supply chain management course
Supply chain management is the process of managing a company's supply chain. It involves identifying, purchasing, and delivering products or services to meet customers' needs.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) refers to all activities involved in bringing raw materials from suppliers to end users and related information about these transactions. It includes planning for future requirements and monitoring performance at every stage of the product life cycle through stages, including production, distribution & sales, etc., to ensure efficient operation within all aspects, including cost reduction, improved quality control, etc.
The best logic behind learning R, Python, and SQL languages during supply chain analytics course training
R is a free alternative to the proprietary Microsoft® Excel®. Python is another open-source programming language that you can use for data analysis, manipulation, and automation of your business processes.
SQL is Structured Query Language, a vendor-neutral database query language developed by IBM in the 1970s under their System R project (now called DB2). It has been widely adopted by most major manufacturers today, including Intel®, Oracle®, Microsoft® SQL Server®, etc., so if you want to learn what kind of databases are out there, then this course will help you understand them better!
Which programming language to learn?
It is essential to choose the correct programming language for you. Here are some things to consider:
- R - This is the most popular programming language in the supply chain analytics field.
- Python is a general-purpose programming language that you can use for data science and machine learning tasks such as prediction, classification, or regression models.
- SQL - This database management system has been around since the 1960s, making it one of the oldest languages today (along with COBOL). It's also known as Structured Query Language (SQL) because it's an order-by-clause syntax used when working with databases like MySQL or Oracle Data Vault.
Learning programming languages is just one of the many ways that will help you improve your analytical and business thinking skills!
Discover a supply chain management career with Imarticus Learning
Managers might use supply chain management online training to make strategic, operational, and tactical decisions. By combining conventional supply chain planning with data-driven decision-making, get ready to contribute to developing more tactical and inventive global supply chains in the future.
Course Benefits For Learners:
- Students are exposed to significant technologies, including six real-world projects, to give them a thorough grasp of the industry and prepare them for a successful career.
- Learners may get ready for highly sought-after jobs like demand planners or data scientists by finishing a supply chain management and analytics degree!
- Python will teach aspirants to become data-centric and enhance supply chain decision-making.
Contact us through the chat support system, or drive to one of our training centers in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, or Ahmedabad.