The Digital Marketer's Guide To 78% Conversion Rate
Table of Contents
- 1 The Digital Marketer's Guide To 78% Conversion Rate
- 1.1 How to Improve Your Conversion Rate with Website Copywriting?
- 1.2 How the Best Landing Pages Convert More Leads?
- 1.3 Want More Conversions? Use These 3 Psychological Triggers on Your Landing Page
- 1.4 Pleasure's Promise: The Hope of Reducing Pain
- 1.5 Foster Curiosity
- 1.6 Create a Sense of Belonging
- 1.7 Learn Digital Marketing Course with Imarticus Learning
- 1.8 Course Benefits for Learners:
To run a successful digital marketing business and get the most out of your marketing efforts, you need to improve your conversion rate. But what is a conversion rate? And how do you measure it? This guide is designed specifically for digital marketers who want to increase the conversion rate.
How to Improve Your Conversion Rate with Website Copywriting?
Website copywriting is writing the text that appears on your website. Copywriting is also essential because it helps you get more leads, increase sales and achieve higher conversions. So if you want to improve your conversion rate with website copywriting, then here are some tips:
- Use a conversational tone: This means speaking in everyday language rather than technical or promotional words.
- Use active voice: Active voice makes sentences sound more natural because they contain verbs like "sell," "make," etc., instead of nouns which can make reading confusing for readers if there are too many pronouns involved.
- Use short sentences: Longer sentences may seem more straightforward, but they take longer for people to read through since there are more words per sentence than shorter ones!
How the Best Landing Pages Convert More Leads?
- Use a headline to grab attention.
- Make the headline benefit-driven.
- Short and sweet, but not too short! You want to leave room for the reader to read all of it without losing their interest or becoming bored by repetition.
- Call out what's different about your product or service, then ask them if they're interested in learning more.
Want More Conversions? Use These 3 Psychological Triggers on Your Landing Page
If you want to increase your conversions, it's crucial to understand how people feel when they land on your landing page. The psychology of a website can help you ensure that what you're showing the user is exactly what they need to convert. Here are three psychological triggers that will help drive more conversion:
Pleasure's Promise: The Hope of Reducing Pain
Human nature compels us to take action to enjoy ourselves or avoid suffering. If you give it some thought, you'll realize that you bought most of your life with these two goals. Therefore, when crafting your content, consider how you can present your ideas to appeal to your readers' desire for enjoyment or to avoid suffering.
The saying "curiosity killed the cat" is more accurate than you might have previously believed. Ever watched a salesperson give a presentation about their wares? Most of the time, salespeople who are worth their salt begin their presentation by piquing interest.
Create a Sense of Belonging
Everyone aspires to be a part of a community, whether it be a family, a group, a nonprofit, or anything else that gives them a sense of identity. Human nature includes a desire to fit in. Today, that same need is so ingrained in our character that it influences buying things.
Learn Digital Marketing Course with Imarticus Learning
Our digital marketing course offers placement assurance and a more collaborative curriculum that strongly emphasizes capstone projects, employability skills, and opportunities for secure employment.
Course Benefits for Learners:
- By analyzing the case studies of actual clients, students will gain knowledge from the digital marketing online training that big businesses use to keep their competitive edge.
- The most essential Content marketing certification course fully comprehends digital marketing concepts and is now available to students.
- Now, students can take part in a supervised online project to learn SEO principles.