FRM Exam Part I Books
These official books for the FRM Exam Part I include 4 volumes:
• Foundations of Risk Management
• Quantitative Analysis
• Financial Markets and Products
• Valuation and Risk Management
Sample questions are included in each book to facilitate better preparation.
FRM Exam Part I eBooks
Table of Contents
Access to all four volumes of the FRM Exam Part I books are done through PearsonVue's eBook application. This version contains the offline and online access to the study material for 3 years on up to 3 devices i.e. an iPad, a desktop and / or an Android tablet. The volumes offered via the eBooks are the same as the FRM books mentioned above.
Financial Risk Manager Handbook by Philippe Jorion
In-depth insights and practical implications offered in the Financial Risk Manager Handbook makes it an essential text for risk management training across the globe. The book is presented in a clear and consistent design and is supported by GARP. Authored by Philippe Jorion, this handbook summarizes the core knowledge requirements for financial risk managers:
- Insights on market, credit, operational, and liquidity risk management.
- Examines the importance of structured products and other derivative instruments.
- Facilitates understanding extreme value theory, operational risk management techniques, and corporate risk management.
Schweser Study Package
This package offers convenient mobile-friendly tools facilitate study anytime, anywhere. These concise SchweserNotes™ enable mastering the curriculum and application of this knowledge through questions and self-tests.
SchweserPro™ QBank fine tunes exam-taking skills through practice questions.
This package also includes an Online Review Workshop for exam strategies and a realistic Schweser Mock Exam to simulate exam conditions.
Options, Futures and Other Derivatives by John C. Hull
This book is primarily for courses in Options and Futures, Risk Management and Financial Engineering typically found in business, finance, economics and mathematics departments and facilitates acquisition of working knowledge of how derivatives are analyzed. This best seller blends theory and practice and provides a link between academia and its application in the real-world for valuations.
Practice is more, if not as important as studying. Regular practice is the biggest differentiator between successful and unsuccessful candidates.
PrepSmarter: Study and Practice to Pass.
With over 4,000 questions for FRM; PrepSmarter identifies knowledge gaps in your preparation and enables the learning so you focus on your weaknesses and retain your strengths.
• Detailed Explanations: Receive real-time feedback.
• Study Groups: Because we're all social learners!
• Spacing Effect: Practice daily to remember longer.
• Comparative Statistics: Know where you stand against others.
• Active Dashboard: Summarizes you performance and compares you to others.
All the best!