Table of Contents
The Post-Pandemic Staffing Revolution
Staffing solutions are going through two transformations at the same time.
- The COVID-19 pandemic led to the rapid adoption of automation in firms. This includes workplace culture and communication techniques. It also includes engagement and problem-solving methods. Hence, businesses should rethink the part employees play in the firm.
- Mass layoffs happened recently. This took place at some of the world's largest technology and e-commerce companies. These include Meta, Twitter, Alphabet and Amazon. This has put focus on the importance of upskilling the workforce.
Companies need to rebuild their workforce to improve flexibility and efficiency. They should think about investing in corporate training solutions. They also need to make changes to their staffing solution budgets. The value of the global corporate training solutions industry was USD 3,32,931.1 million in 2019. Expect it to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 to 2030. Expect it to reach USD 4,87,305.7 million.
What are Corporate Training Solutions?
Corporate training solutions are workplace learning initiatives. Customised solutions meet the needs of a firm. They assist staff in acquiring abilities to support the objectives of the business. The training helps in the development of skill sets. These include communication, negotiation and technical knowledge.
Importance of Customised Corporate Solutions
The World Economic Forum estimates that 40% of essential skills will change. This will happen in the next five years. This is about employees who will stay in their current positions. The report estimates that 50% of all workers would need re-training. In-demand skills will change over the next five years. Thus, skill gaps will continue to be wide. Employers predict that active education and stress tolerance will become more important. This will take place after 2025. Critical thinking and problem-solving will remain in demand.
Businesses need to explore customised solutions. They need to develop a responsive workforce. They can install short-term Learning and Development (L&D) programs. These include small modules and pre-recorded sessions. Employees can gain information by replacing offline courses with e-classrooms. Segment virtual live learning into smaller programs.
Corporate training solutions achieve the following objectives:
- Help to review human resource policies.
- Help employees gain a better understanding of their roles.
- Assist executives in improving talent management.
- Encourage participation in leadership development programs.
- Contribute to unity in the firm.
Role of Imarticus Learning in Designing Staffing Solutions
A customised corporate solution by Imarticus Learning involves the following steps:
- Identify the objectives
- Design a comprehensive learning framework
- Execute the training solution
- Offer support for a seamless experience
- Measure the effectiveness of the training
- Take feedback for future improvements
Imarticus Learning offers end-to-end staffing solutions in many areas. These include e-learning, induction, upskilling, quick hiring and management development programs. It specialises in various domains. These include banking and financial services, analytics, technology and life skills.
Why Choose Imarticus Learning?
Imarticus Learning is well-known for its innovative approach. It bridges the gap between academia and organisations. Its mission is to enhance human skill capital to meet current and future job demands. There are over 500 trainers. These consist of industry experts. Imarticus provides 4000+ corporate training days and 2800+ e-learning hours. Thus, it helps rebuild the workforce through pioneering corporate training solutions. The company has a presence in India, the UK, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Singapore.
The industry is becoming competitive. Thus, it is important to cultivate a learning culture. Companies should encourage employee development. This provides a better chance of retaining employees. It prepares their workforce for business growth.