Chat with us
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
PGBNF Admission Test
Instructions for Assessment:
Welcome to Imarticus' Pre-Assessment Test. The objective of this test it evaluate your eligibility for our course.
This test contains 3 sections:
Section 1 - Profile
Section 2 - Logical Reasoning & Verbal Aptitude
Section 3 - General Aptitude
There are a total of 38 questions for a total of 50 marks.
There are NO negative marks.
Total Duration for the assessment is 40 min.
Candidates are expected to score a min of 33% in each Section & in the total to be eligible for the program.
Scores from Section 1 doesn't contribute towards the final score.
Section 1 Instructions:
There are 8 questions in this section
You have 5 min to complete this section
1) When did you complete your graduation?
2) What degree did you graduate from?
BCom / Mcom
BBM / BMS
BBA / MBA
BSc / MSc / B.Tech / M. Tech
3) What type of program was it?
Distance / Correspondence Learning
4) What was the mode of instruction for the program
5) How many years of experience do you have?
More than 4 years
6) What is your last drawn CTC?
0 - 2 LPA
2 - 4 LPA
More than 4 LPA
7) Any gaps in your education / employment?
More than 2 years
8) How old are you?
More than 25
© 2022 Finance, Tech & Analytics Career Resources | Imarticus Blog.