A Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance opens up avenues to great job roles in the sensitive sectors of finance and banking. A good online MBA course or diploma program introduces learners to the world of strategic management, organizational behavior, human resource management, business law, and business economics.
These are absolutely essential for any senior finance professionals as well; however, in order to open up doors in Finance or Banking, one needs to learn financial accounting, analytics, cost accounting, retail banking, management accounting, and many other subjects that are very crucial for financial or banking sectors.
Benefits of a Diploma in Banking and Finance
Here are some of the benefits of getting a Diploma in Banking and Finance or finishing an online MBA course:
- Get better salary packages and more interesting job roles.
- Prepare yourself for a professional environment with practical training and real-world projects.
- Keep up with financial technologies and New Age Banking.
- Industry-oriented training with domain experts and professors who help you solve real-world problems in finance or banking.
- Learn research methodology and strategic management.
- Learn treasury management.
- Understand business ethics, risk, assurance, and governance.
- Get introduced to Foreign Exchange Management and International Banking.
- Learn about markets and financial institutes.
- Understand corporate finance and financial services marketing.
- Learn corporate banking, investment banking, and retail banking.
- Learn about governing bodies, corporate law, and business law.
- Become a master of financial accounting, management accounting, and cost accounting.
- Master financial analytics and business analytics.
- Learn about Information Systems and other ERP software.
- Become a master of Decision Science and Operation Management.
- Understand human resource management and the relation between financial management and marketing.
Career Options after Graduation
The impact of a PGDM in Banking and Finance is immense. The diploma holder’s value immediately increases in these domains, and thus, opportunities start presenting themselves in the form of management roles and other crucial or respectable roles within large organizations.
Finance is the backbone of businesses, and without financial experts, a business will not be able to manage itself very well. Not just financially, the business will also collapse in terms of organizational stability and operational infrastructure. Bankers experienced in investment banking or international banking are also extremely respected and rewarded handsomely.
Thus, if one decides to pursue banking and finance through a PG Diploma or MBA, then he/she can expect amazing returns in terms of job satisfaction and salary packages. For individuals who have completed programs such as the Post-Graduate Program in New Age Banking from Imarticus Learning (PGPNAB), getting desirable jobs in companies such as Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, HSBC, and BNP Paribas is easy.
Here are some popular career options after graduation in finance and banking:
- Private Banker
- Asset and Wealth Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Investment Banker
- Global Financial Researcher
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Financial Strategist
- Market Advisor
- Business Development Manager
- Investing Counsellor
- Credit Manager
With a good program such as the PGPNAB from Imarticus Learning, one can get dual certifications and a salary increment. Imarticus Learning also assures placement support and a 25% salary hike. The PGPNAB is arranged in a manner that students get the Imarticus Learning PGPNAB diploma in 11 months and an MBA from NMIMS in 2 years.
This is extremely helpful for students as they are able to secure themselves jobs while also learning to become finance professionals. Through the PGPNAB, one can also benefit from the option to pay a certain amount of the fees only after getting placed in a company.