Chat with us
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
PGA ADMISSION TEST
Instructions for Assessment:
Welcome to Imarticus' Pre-Assessment Test. The objective of this test it evaluate your eligibility for our course.
This test contains 3 sections:
Section 1 - Profile
Section 2 - Logical Reasoning & Verbal Aptitude
Section 3 - General Aptitude
There are a total of 37 questions for a total of 50 marks.
There are NO negative marks.
Total Duration for the assessment is 40 min.
Candidates are expected to score a min of 50% in each Section & in the total to be eligible for the program.
Scores from Section 1 doesn't contribute towards the final score.
Section 1 Instructions:
There are 7 questions in this section
You have 5 min to complete this section
1) When did you complete your graduation?
2) Which degree do you have?
3) What was the mode of learning for your graduation?
4) How many years of work experience do you have?
5) What is your current CTC?
More than 4LPA
6) Do you have any gaps in education?
© 2022 Finance, Tech & Analytics Career Resources | Imarticus Blog.