Chat with us
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Welcome to the Imarticus Assessment test. The objective of this test is to evaluate your eligibility for our course.
This test contains 4 sections, each of which is timed separately. The total time is 35 minutes.
Section1: Verbal Aptitude
This section contains 5 questions
1. Sam and I were having a conversation and Sam told me “Don’t beat around the bush.” “Beat around the bush” here means?
Simply beating the bush.
Scared to get to the point of issue.
Avoiding to get to a point of issue.
Point of issue.
2. Mr Ram was handling a meeting with a client and the client clearly mentioned to adhere to the guidelines. The term ‘Adhere’ here means?
3. “The couple were known to be the best ones. They were the talk of the town. Nobody has a clue of what happened between them. They separated with a mutual consent, yesterday.” The antonym of the word ‘Mutual’ here is?
4. “They say patience is the key to virtue.” The antonym of the word ‘Virtue’ here is?
5. In the question given below, the sentence is split into four parts and named A, B, C and D. These four parts are not written in their right order. Read the sentence and find out which of the below four combinations is correct. these terms also denote how investors feel about the market and the ensuing economic trends. (A) / Because the financial markets are greatly influenced by investors' attitudes, (B) / A bull market is a market that is on the rise and where the conditions of the economy are generally favourable. (C) / A bear market exists in an economy that is receding and where most stocks are declining in value. (D)
© 2022 Finance, Tech & Analytics Career Resources | Imarticus Blog.