Chat with us
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
PG B&F Logical Reasoning
Welcome to the Imarticus Assessment test. The objective of this test is to evaluate your eligibility for our course.
This section is logical reasoning. The total time for this section is 8 minutes.
Section2: Logical Reasoning
You have 8 minutes to complete this section.
Please read the instructions for each carefully.
This section contains 5 questions
1. If the English Alphabets are written in a reverse order, then which letter is the fourth letter to the left of Twenty First Letter?
2. If 56 x 65 = 5665 and 46 x 78 = 8764; then what is 86 x 56 = ?
3. Person A starts moving towards the north and travels 2 kms. He turns towards the east and moves for 200 meters. He casually changes his direction towards the south and travels for 6 kms. He then moves towards his left and travels 2 kms and turns to his right for another 4 kms travel. What direction is he facing now?
4. If Monday is the holiday, then the code will be 1 – 3. If Friday is a holiday, then the code will be 4-4. Which of the following codes is corrects on the basis of the holiday?
Cannot be determined
None of these
5. Tea : Beverage :: ____ : _____ ?
Sip : Water
Jam : Bread
Liquor : Drink
None of the above
© 2022 Finance, Tech & Analytics Career Resources | Imarticus Blog.