Chat with us
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
PG B&F Apptitude
Welcome to the Imarticus Assessment test. The objective of this test is to evaluate your eligibility for our course.
This section contains aptitude questions. The total time is 8 minutes.
You have 8 minutes to complete this section.
This section contains 5 questions
1. Mr Ram can prepare a window in 25 days while Mr Bhim can prepare it in 20 days. They work together for 5 days and then Mr Ram is off to his hometown. In how many days will Mr Bhim finish the remaining work?
2. What is (5/8 of 64) + 30% of 270?
3. XYZ company conducted an entrance exam for the post of senior officer. Out of the total candidates who appeared for the exam 20% of them were qualified and 10% of them were selected. The number of selects for the post of senior officer was 315. How many people attended the exam?
None of the above.
4. At the rate of 5% simple interest per annum, how much would the interest amount be for a sum of Rs.3500 in four years six months?
None of the above
5. Mr Ran Vijay as a batsman has an average of ‘x’ runs for 16 innings. In the 17th innings, against West Indies he scores 85 runs, thereby increasing the average by 3, what is the average before the 17th innings?
© 2022 Finance, Tech & Analytics Career Resources | Imarticus Blog.