In today's fast-paced world, IIM Lucknow certificate courses offer you an amazing opportunity to opt for high-ranking study programmes within a stipulated time. Of the various courses taught at the institute, the financial services and capital markets course is one of the best. A 6-month-long management course in financial services and capital markets offered by Imarticus in collaboration with IIM Lucknow will equip you with the best knowledge in crucial subjects related to capital markets, investment banking, fintech domains, risk, etc. If you are a mid-level professional who is looking forward to reinitiating a career in finance, then this might be the right course for you. Read on to find out more about this course.
Table of Contents
Financial services and capital markets course by IIM Lucknow
A course in advanced management program in financial services offered by Imarticus and IIM Lucknow has a curriculum that will teach you everything starting from the fundamentals of corporate finance and moving on to the other aspects such as fintech, risk management, capital markets and equity research.
If you have basic knowledge of finance and the minimum skills in the domain, this course might be the right choice for you. Once you brush up on your skills and knowledge in the domain of financial services and capital markets, you can definitely climb the ladder of your professional career. This is one of the best IIM Lucknow certification course that one can opt for.
The course modules
The course is divided into sub-topics, which are further divided into modules. The modules cover the different facets of financial services and capital markets in detail. The course components are as follows:
- Investment and Corporate Banking - This section has three modules that deal with financial valuation, corporate banking and structured finance, and investment banking and equity research.
- Capital Markets - This section has two modules that will teach you about capital markets and the associated research, sales, and trading. It will introduce you to the concepts of derivatives, hedge funds, etc., and financial services and treasury operations.
- Risks and Fintech - The third section of the course curriculum has two modules that deal with topics related to advanced derivatives, financial risk management, and fintech.
- Corporate Finance and Accounting - This section has only one module that will help you develop an understanding of and analyse financial statements, understand Capex decisions, dividends, basics of valuation, and so on.
How is the course beneficial?
Here are a few ways in which learners can benefit from this course:
- Learn about the latest industry trends: The financial services industry is ever-changing. It might be difficult to remain at par with the current trends in the market. If you opt for this course, then you will get to know about the latest trends in the industry and prepare yourself for a successful career.
- Gain practical experience: The course will equip you with practical experience through case studies that might be required to apply the knowledge in the real world. This will be highly beneficial for anyone who is switching to a career in financial services.
- Networking: You get the opportunity to get in touch with experienced professionals who have considerable experience in the financial services industry. Having experienced professionals as acquaintances will definitely widen your scope for newer opportunities.
- Acquire new skills: If you opt for an advanced management program, then you will be able to build a skill set that will help you gain expertise in the field of financial services. You will learn about the different facets, including investment strategies, financial analysis, and risk management.
- Add credentials: A course in the advanced management program in financial services and capital markets will add weight to your CV. You can earn a credential which will distinguish you from the other candidates. At the end of the course, learners will be awarded a certificate that will display their skills to potential employers and increase their chances of being hired.
This six-month-long course developed by IIM Lucknow is quite extensive in nature; therefore, anyone who has a couple of years of experience can opt for this course and revive their professional growth.
The advanced management course in financial services, designed by IIM Lucknow in collaboration with Imarticus, is 126-hour-long and includes a 36-hour (6 days) long campus immersion program. The minimum qualification for candidates opting for this financial services and capital markets course is graduation and an experience of at least two years. It is also suitable for candidates with diplomas and relevant work experience. If you are looking for a course that will give you a vent into the financial services market, then this course is the one for you!