If you're a newbie in the blockchain world or just looking to beef up your skillset, this post is for you. We'll go over what Blockchain developer does and how they can use their skills to earn more money.
What is the role of a blockchain developer?
- A blockchain developer is a person who designs and constructs decentralized applications to implement the business logic of an organization.
- Blockchain Developers are very skilled software developers who need to have excellent programming skills and be aware of many aspects of cryptography.
- Blockchain developers' main task isn't creating an app for everyday money transfers between users - it's about creating apps meant to be used by large corporations, startups, developers, and investors.
- Blockchain developer has skills that are a cross between an Ethereum engineer and a full-stack web developer.
Some Tips on How to Become a Blockchain Developer:
2) Learn to code full-stack
Developers will need to build end-to-end systems using React, Angular, Node.js, PostgreSQL, and web3.js to build decentralized applications.
3) Learn Gitlab CI/CD
If your team uses Gitlab CI/CD for development, it's good to get familiar with it to prepare yourself to contribute to it. It's also helpful in testing your projects. Although it's not very hard to learn, most devs will know it.
4) Get familiar with Web3.js and Truffle
5) Get familiar with the development frameworks
6) Get familiar with Cryptoeconomics
Cryptoeconomics is a mixture of crypto and economics, which determines the rules that guide the interaction between two parties. It includes cryptography, blockchain protocols, mechanism design theory, economic incentives, and game theory.
7) Get familiar with Developer tools for ethereum
Tools like Ganache and Meta mask are essential for testing decentralized applications. It is recommended you get familiar with them. If you want to be a successful developer in this space, these tools should already be part of your workflow.
8) Get familiar with IPFS and Swarm
These two protocols can use in most ethereum projects. If you want to be a developer, reviewing the documentation and getting familiar with their functions is good.
Explore and learn with Imarticus Learning
The ONLY FinTech course covers every vital element of the industry while also providing hands-on experience with popular technologies, including APIs, Blockchain certification, Cloud Computing, AI, Machine Learning, RPA, IoT, and Big Data.
Some course USP:
- This Fintech course is with placement assurance aid the students to learn job-relevant skills that prepare them for an exciting career in Fintech.
- Impress employers & showcase skills with a certification endorsed by India's most prestigious academic collaborations.
- World-Class Academic Professors to learn from through live online sessions and discussions. It will help students understand the 360-degree practical learning implementation with assignments.