The IIM Investment Banking and Capital Markets course is the ideal stepping stone to excel in the financial sector. Although we are increasingly talking about technology and the impact of engineering, the world of finance is growing and evolving.
Now you can be fully prepared thanks to this pre-program that Imarticus has created with IIM Calcutta. The financial sector is looking for experienced professionals with solid knowledge in Investment Banking and Capital Markets.
Why Take the IIM Calcutta Investment Banking Certification?
You will gain knowledge in the main activities and services of investment banking, for example:
- Financial analysis and diagnosis
- Valuation of companies
- Financial advisory services
- Financial structuring of projects
Investment banking assists individual clients, private companies, and governments in their efforts to raise capital. Investment banking positions itself as an agent for raising such funds to place securities in the capital markets.
Why Is A Capital Markets Certification Course Important?
The capital markets promote the development of companies, since being a financial market here are made buying and selling financial assets listed on the stock exchange. Through this market companies acquire financing and channel it to convert it into product development.
Among the topics you will see in-depth in the program are:
- mergers, acquisitions, and restructurings
- portfolio fund management
- securities market research and valuation
- securities market sales and trading
- securities market regulations
- financial accounting and analysis
- financial management
- financial economics
- debt capital markets
- equity capital markets
Benefits of The Imarticus And IIM Calcutta Programme?
The program remains at the forefront of current trends, throughout the course you will witness different methodologies that ensure engaged learning. Through case studies and current examples, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and reinforce your knowledge. The program offers you the opportunity to learn not only the fundamentals but also advanced modules.
- Foundation modules: financial management, financial accounting, and analysis, financial economics.
- Advanced modules: equity capital markets, debt capital markets, mergers, portfolio fund management, acquisitions and restructurings, the securities market.
There are several benefits that make the difference between the IIM Investment Banking and Capital Markets Course and Imarticus. This program is perfect for professionals with experience in the financial sector. Here are some of the main advantages:
- On-campus immersion
- State-of-the-art curriculum
- IIM Calcutta Executive Education Alumni Status
- Unique teaching
What is a Capstone Project?
The course culminates in a Capstone Project that will help you apply what you have learned in a practical way to confidently enter the job market. This final project consists mainly of:
- Applying what you have learned during the course.
- Boost your profile with the new knowledge and skills acquired.
- Gain practical knowledge through exposure to the real world.
- Testing your acquired skills and knowledge.
In short, knowledge and experience in capital markets and investment banking is essential to succeed in such a competitive sector. The ability to make decisions and develop strategies that help companies achieve their goals is highly valued.
The IIM investment banking & capital markets course will not only prepare you for real-world situations but will also help you build an excellent network of contacts through contact with some of the best professors in the country. If you are on your way to building your professional career this is the ideal program for you, plus as a bonus when you become an Alumni you will get 5% on any IIM Calcutta program.