Chat with us
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Full Stack Development - Aptitude
Part 1: Aptitude (40 mins)
You have 40 minutes to complete this section
This section contains 20 questions
1. A sum of Rs. 12,500 amounts to Rs. 15,500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
2. A grocer has a sale of Rs. 6435, Rs. 6927, Rs. 6855, Rs. 7230 and Rs. 6562 for 5 consecutive months. How much sale must he have in the sixth month so that he gets an average sale of Rs. 6500?
a) Rs. 4991
b) Rs. 5991
c) Rs. 6001
d) Rs. 6991
3. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
4. Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
a) 3 / 4
b) 1 / 4
c) 3 / 8
d) 7 / 8
5. Find the next value in the series. 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, (....)
6. What is the average amount of interest per year which that company had to pay during this period?
a) Rs. 32.43 lakhs
b) Rs. 33.72 lakhs
c) Rs. 34.18 lakhs
d) Rs. 36.66 lakhs
7. The total amount of bonus paid by the company during the given period is approximately what percent of the total amount of salary paid during this period?
8. Total expenditure on all these items in 1998 was approximately what percent of the total expenditure in 2002?
9. The total expenditure of the company over these items during the year 2000 is?
a) Rs. 544.44 lakhs
b) Rs. 501.11 lakhs
c) Rs. 446.46 lakhs
d) Rs. 478.87 lakhs
10. The ratio between the total expenditure on Taxes for all the years and the total expenditure on Fuel and Transport for all the years respectively is approximately?
11. Complete the series. B2CD, _____, BCD4, B5CD, BC6D
12. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
b) steering wheel
13. Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
14. An Informal Gathering occurs when a group of people get together in a casual, relaxed manner. Which situation below is the best example of an Informal Gathering?
a) The book club meets on the first Thursday evening of every month.
b) After finding out about his promotion, Jeremy and a few coworkers decide to go out for a quick drink after work.
c) Mary sends out 25 invitations for the bridal shower she is giving for her sister.
d) Whenever she eats at the Mexican restaurant, Clara seems to run into Peter.
15. Statement: Severe drought is reported to have set in several parts of the country. Courses of Action: I. Government should immediately make arrangement for providing financial assistance to those affected. II. Food, water and fodder should immediately be sent to all these areas to save the people and cattle.
a) Only I follows
b) Only II follows
c) Either I or II follows
d) Neither I nor II follows
e) Both I and II follow
16. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word: BRIEF
17. When he P : did not know Q : he was nervous and R : heard the hue and cry at midnight S : what to do The Proper sequence should be:
19. Choose the alternative which closely resembles the mirror image of the given combination.
20. Find the number of triangles in the given figure.
© 2022 Finance, Tech & Analytics Career Resources | Imarticus Blog.