In 2021, a new global banking system is forecasted. The current financial institutions are lesser equipped to handle the digital challenges from the future. With more and more customers moving online, they need to keep up with today’s technology or risk being eliminated out of the race!
There is a lot of work to be done, but we believe that financial accounting institutions can and will overcome the challenges. The key to success is venturing into the digital age and investing in mobile technology, internet banking platforms, and customer service software systems.
Customers would find it easier than before to access accounts, financial statement preparation online from any device while accessing immediate support 24x7. For such targets, companies must focus on providing better educational resources for users, so they know how best to navigate these new technologies properly.
- By 2021, four out of five banks worldwide will have either closed down or merged with other organizations due largely to online competition and technological advances by competitors such as Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- By 2021, only a handful of banks will remain, and they will be entirely internet-based – the physical branch model is essentially not present in this new digital age.
The Impact of Technology on the Banking, Securities & Financial Institutions Sector
Table of Contents
Technology plays a big role in the banking, securities, and financial institutions sector. It has opened up new avenues for transactions and business operations, as well as provided clients with improved services such as mobile banking. Here, you will understand what technology means for the BSFI sector by looking at what it does now and where it is going in the future.
- Currently, technology has helped reduce costs.
- Technology is used to optimize business processes.s
- Technology also helps improve customer service in this sector by improving online and mobile services. Technology will continue playing a big role for the BSFI sector in future years, too, as banks look to optimize their business processes with advanced analytics and use technology to provide better customer service.
- Companies will continue to reduce costs with technology.
- Technology can be used to improve business processes and optimize them by using analytics.
- It also helps provide better services for clients such as mobile banking in the future.
It seems like technology will continue to change the world and how we live. The banking, securities & financial institutions sector is not immune either. Technology has made it possible for people in this industry to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively, which can be seen through better customer service, faster transactions, and improved data analysis.
We may never know all of the ways that our lives will change because of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), but one thing's for sure- things are going to keep evolving!
Enroll in Banking and Financial Course after B.com at Imarticus Learning:
Imarticus Learning is the premium source to get one of the best Masters's level banking and finance management programs with assured placement. Students who are thinking about what after B.Com, banking and the financial course is the answer.
This course has specialization in Banking and Finance Management and Imarticus Post Graduate in New Age Banking program. The course is a comprehensive, 24-month unique combination of two industry-endorsed Finance and Banking courses specially designed to upgrade existing careers in the booming Banking and Finance industry.
- Dual Learning with Dual Certifications
- 25% Assured Salary Increment
- Practical Training
- Keep Up with New Age Banking & Finance