Machine Learning Courses in India
Table of Contents
The ML algorithms can be applied forecast weather and air pollution for the subsequent 3-days. This is challenging because of the need to accurately predict across multivariate input with noisy dependencies that are complex and multi-step, multi-time input data while forecasting and performing the same prediction across many sites.
‘Air Quality Prediction’ or the Global Hackathon EMC dataset provides weather conditions across various sites and needs accurate predictions of measurement of air-quality to provide a 3-day weather forecast.
The Need for Machine Learning
The primary benefits of Machine learning courses are that with them you can learn to operate the tools from a Python open source library and gain expertise in
- Providing for missing values, transforming the time-series data and successfully create models that are worked by the trained and supervised-learning algorithms.
- Evaluate and develop both linear and nonlinear algorithms to handle the multivariate, multi-step multi-time series forecast.
The Need for Data Analytics
A real-time problem when working with this dataset is that of missing values and multiple variables drawn from many physical sites. This means integrating and helping the ML algorithm predict and forecast accurately. You will need data analytical skills to achieve this.
The Big Data Hadoop training courses can provide you with skills and learning in
- Imputing values that are missing, helping algorithms with supervised learning by transforming the input data time-series and creating requisite number of models using the data and the algorithm.
- How to evaluate and develop suites of nonlinear and linear algorithms for multiple-stepped forecasting of a time series.
The Entire Process
Developing this algorithm and making it successfully predict with accuracy the weather forecast over the next 72 hours in an environment that has multiple variables, multiple data sets, some missing data, lots of ways to develop the code on the Python platform has nine parts.
- Description of the problem.
- Evaluation of models.
- ML Model creation.
- Data preparation using ML.
- Creating a Test Harness for model evaluation.
- Linear Algorithms evaluation.
- Nonlinear Algorithms evaluation.
- Lag Size tuning.
Benefits of ML, in this case, are handling features that are irrelevant, the ability to support between variables noise and noisy features, and the ability to support inter-variable relationships. ML forecasting provides both recursive and direct forecasts.
Benefits of data analytics relevant here are in preparing data, feature engineering, lag-tuning the meteorological variables, creating models across many sites, and tuning the algorithm itself.
Enrol in the most suitable course that will help you learn how to develop the algorithm for air pollution forecasting.