CIBOP Aptitude v2
Section 3 Instructions:
This section tests you on Aptitude and your General Knowledge.
There are 9 questions in this section
You have 10 min to complete this section
1) The sum of ages of brother and sister is 70 years and the ratio of their age is 3:2. How old is the sister?
2) What is (5/8 of 64) + 30% of 270?
3) XYZ company conducted an entrance exam for the post of senior officer. Out of the total candidates who appeared for the exam 20% of them were qualified and 10% of them were selected. The number of selects for the post of senior officer was 315. How many people attended the exam?
4) There are four numbers. Average of the first three is 15 and of last three is 16. If the last number is 19, find the first number.
None of the above.
5) At the rate of 5% simple interest per annum, how much would the interest amount be for a sum of Rs.3500 in four years six months?
None of the above
6) What does FinTech stand for?
7) What is prohibited for writing on currency notes?
All of the above
8) Who acts as a banker to the government?
9) PAN number is required for
Deposits less than Rs. 50,000
Deposits in excess of Rs. 1 Lakh
Deposits of Rs. 50,000 & above
Keep In Touch