Software engineering is the study of designing, creating, and maintaining software. Software engineers are in charge of creating programs for companies that will serve their needs. A software engineer must develop new ideas and translate them into a product or service that can be sold.
One of the most acceptable methods to become a competitive applicant for top options as a software engineer is to demonstrate one's talents and abilities. Even if students have a limited portfolio or background, getting certification in software engineering indicates that they are well-rounded, qualified IT developers.
First, find out what employers look for when recruiting a software engineer for their IT department. This blog post provides information on five different certificate programs available for those who would like to work in this field.
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING CERTIFICATE COURSE: WHAT ARE THEY?
Table of Contents
- 0.1 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING CERTIFICATE COURSE: WHAT ARE THEY?
- 0.2 TOP 5 CERTIFICATION FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
- 1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- 2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- 3 Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- 4 Certified Data Professional (CDP)
- 5 Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- 6 Why Enroll in AI Progam At Imarticus Learning
A software engineering certification course certifies that candidates have a certain level of understanding of the concepts, technicalities, and duties of a software engineer’s role.
Depending on the certification provider's requirements, earning a software engineering certificate course may entail taking a written test or completing a project that proves the candidate’s talents.
TOP 5 CERTIFICATION FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
This certification ensures students can design and deploy secure, scalable applications with AWS.To get the professional level of certification as a Certified Solutions Architect (CSA), candidates must pass an associate exam and a professional practice examination.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
The Certified Cloud Security Professional ensures denotes students have advanced technical skills in designing, managing, and securing cloud applications. The six areas that are covered in CCSP are:
- Cloud concepts, architecture, and design
- Legal, risk, and compliance
- Cloud platform &
- Infrastructure security
- Cloud security operations
- Data security
Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
The CDPSE certification is for technical professionals who work on privacy-related design and implementation. This certificate aims to help organizations install best practices by understanding how employees with different roles work.
Certified Data Professional (CDP)
The Certified Data Professional (CDP) certification requires two separate exams, one on data management and another on information systems. Candidates can choose from several different areas of specialization, including:
- Data quality
- Business analytics
- Information management
- Enterprise data architecture
- Data warehousing & design Analytics and integration.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
A Certified Ethical Hacker training is an IT professional who understands how malicious hackers think and work. They use the same tools as a hacker to assess website vulnerabilities for their organization.
Why Enroll in AI Progam At Imarticus Learning
The Certification in Software Engineering for Blockchain and IoT cloud curriculum is created by industry leaders to give aspiring Software Engineers the most significant learning experience possible. This intensive 9-month curriculum will educate students for the new-age Software Engineer position.
The goal of Imarticus Learning is to assist students in preparing for the employment responsibilities they desire. They gain experience with Blockchain and IoT cloud applications through a variety of corporate projects. The projects are drawn from various industries to give exposure to candidates to a wide range of problems that Software Engineers are solving in the real world.
Some course USPs:
- The course enables students to learn job-relevant skills that prepare them for an exciting Software Engineering career.
- Impress employers & showcase skills with a certification endorsed by India's most prestigious academic collaborations - E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati, and Imarticus Learning.
- World-Class Academic Professors to learn from through live online sessions and discussions. This will help students understand the practical implementation with real industry projects and assignments.
- Flexible Learning Journey that gives you the flexibility to transfer program credits for 1 year.