A quick and easy guide to Tableau
Table of Contents
- 1 A quick and easy guide to Tableau
- 188.8.131.52 What is Tableau?
- 184.108.40.206 Why should you learn Tableau?
- 220.127.116.11 Types of visualizations in Tableau
- 18.104.22.168 Discover a career in data science with Imarticus Learning
- 22.214.171.124 Contact us through chat support, or drive to one of our training centers in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, or Ahmedabad.
Tableau is a famous data visualization software that helps people see and understand data. If you're looking for an easy way to get started with Tableau, this guide will walk you through how it works to what types of visualizations are available in this tool.
What is Tableau?
It is a data visualization tool that makes it easy to view and analyze your data. It helps them visualize their findings so they can see patterns quickly and easily—and then act on those trends before they become problems for the company.
Why should you learn Tableau?
A tableau is a powerful tool that both individuals and organizations can use. It's easy to learn and use, but its true power lies in the data visualization it allows you to create.
A tableau is a powerful tool that's easy to learn, use and collaborate with. You can use it in many ways:
- To make visualizations (charts, graphs)
- To create dashboards and reports
- To work with others on data analysis projects
Types of visualizations in Tableau
There are many types of visualizations that you can create in Tableau. Here's a quick overview:
- Bar charts. Bar charts show the distribution of values in your dataset (e.g., sales by month). You can use bar charts to compare deals over time or across groups, such as how many people purchased products this year vs. last year or what percent each type of product accounted for at different times during the day (or week).
- Line charts. Line graphs show trend lines on a chart based on some measures and other data points like age and gender. However, we still want some idea about whether any change is happening over time because otherwise, it would make no sense why one person might be doing better than another even though both have been using the app since the launch date!
Tableau course helps people analyze their data by allowing them to visualize their information visually in a way that makes sense. For example, they might want to see how many products were purchased by customers at different times or the average price for each product sold during the month of last year. Tableau allows you to accomplish these things quickly to make informed decisions based on what your data tells you about your business or project.
Discover a career in data science with Imarticus Learning
Course Benefits for Students:
- Students will be familiar with data analytics, machine learning basics, and the most extensively used data science tools and methodologies.
- To get a data analytics certification course, students must complete 25 real-world projects and case studies led by business partners.
- The ability to display data using a data analytics tool is one of the most sought-after skills in the industry today. As a result, new graduates and those just beginning their jobs may want to consider enrolling.