A Cyber Security Course With Assured Placement Was Unheard Of. Until 2022.
Table of Contents
- 1 A Cyber Security Course With Assured Placement Was Unheard Of. Until 2022.
- 1.1 Postgraduate Program in Cyber Security
- 1.1.1 About the course
- 1.1.2 Highlights of the program
- 1.1.3 Eligibility criteria
- 1.1.4 Course Duration
- 1.1.5 Mode of teaching
- 1.1.6 Why is the Cyber Security Program unique?
- 1.1.7 Learn more about the course curriculum
- 1.1.8 Placements
- 1.1.9 Job options after the Cyber Security course
- 1.1.10 Fee structure
- 1.1.11 How to apply?
- 1.1.12 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.1 Postgraduate Program in Cyber Security
The field of computer science has witnessed huge progress in recent years, owing to technological and scientific advancements. The IT sphere is indeed a vast one where one can learn about graphics, website designing, UI/UX design, web services, and most importantly, cyber security. As most daily functions have become computerized and online, cyber security has gained an important spot.
Cyber Security courses are becoming extremely popular, mainly because of the demand in this field. Let us look at an amazing Cyber Security Course with Assured Placement!
Postgraduate Program in Cyber Security
About the course
Cyber Security or Internet Security is defined as protecting personal information from theft or release. This field has been gaining a lot of learners nowadays. The Cyber Security Course by Imarticus Learning is a postgraduate course that aims at providing the best learning outcomes to aspiring cyber security professionals. The course also offers hands-on learning concerning tools, techniques, and software related to certified ethical hacker certification training.
Highlights of the program
- Get individual attention from industry experts.
- Explore a vast range of curriculum
- Get assured placements
- Get assistance with career-related queries
The Cyber Security Course by Imarticus Learning is a postgraduate course. Students with a bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science can apply for this course. The student must have passed the degree with at least 50% marks.
This six-month certified ethical hacker course aims at extensive learning about the problems faced by the IT industry in cyber security and related solutions.
Mode of teaching
The modes of training in the Cyber Security Course are both Classroom and Live Online Training. The institute ensures personal attention and detailed doubt-solving sessions.
Why is the Cyber Security Program unique?
The Cyber Security Program by Imarticus Learning is a course trusted by thousands of students worldwide. Here are some of the things that make this course unique:
- This course comes with detailed career assistance and placement training.
- The course is focused on the job requirements in the current market.
- The mentors believe in project-based real-time learning.
- The institute has partnered with EC-Council to integrate their Certified Ethical Hacker Practical certification with this program.
- Extensive doubt-solving sessions.
Learn more about the course curriculum
The course curriculum has been thoughtfully designed, considering the vast exposure each Cyber Security aspirant needs. The coursework consists of classes and rigorous lab work, assignments, discussions, and project work. Some of the course curriculum highlights are:
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Fundamentals of Information Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Incident Handling
- New technologies – IoT, Big Data, AI, DevOps
- Elective 1: Penetration Tester
- Elective 2: SOC Expert
- Placement Prep & CTF
The Cyber Security Course by Imarticus Learning assures its students of placements after the course. As per the records, many students have been already placed at companies like Tata Consultancy Services, Dell, Microsoft, IBM, and Amazon.
Job options after the Cyber Security course
This cyber security course offers a bright future to its students. Cyber Security Professionals are fit for the following job roles:
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Incident Handler
- Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- IT Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- SOC Analyst
One can pay the course fee in three easy ways:
- Pay the full sum of Rs. 225,000 and get a flat 10% fee waiver.
- Pay Rs. 12072 for twelve months with zero percent no cost EMI.
- Pay Rs. 67650 in three installments each.
How to apply?
The application process for applying to the course Cyber Security is very easy and smooth. For applying, click on https://imarticus.org/post-graduate-program-in-cybersecurity/.
- Will I be mentored?
Imarticus Learning ensures one-on-one interaction during the course so that each student can utilize the time and resources to the fullest. The mentors provide great tips and encourage you to excel at projects and interactive sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. How do I contact Imarticus Learning for more information on the Cyber Security course?
Ans. One can either visit their website to interact with the centre or mail your query to email@example.com.
Q2. Will I get study material too?
Ans. Yes, the course provides access to quizzes, test papers, notes, and practice projects. These are necessary to get a detailed learning experience in Cyber Security.
Q3. Where is Imarticus Learning located?
Ans. Imarticus Learning is located in many parts of India like Chandigarh, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Thane, Dehradun, Bangalore, Lucknow, and Patna, to name a few.