One of the most trending topics in the today's world is Artificial Intelligence. From self-driving cars to Siri, the world is now overwhelmed with automation. Technically, Artificial Intelligence is seen as a robot possessing characteristics similar to humans. However, AI has a lot more to offer. IBM Watson or automated weapons, facial recognition or search algorithms, AI explores every aspect of human life.
Hearing so much of this much-hyped technology, it is obvious that a pool of doubts strikes your mind. From what to who and how you might be too curious to know what Al does and has to offer. Here, we outline 7 most of the frequently asked questions about Artificial Intelligence.
- Why is the need to employ artificial intelligence?
Ans: Artificial Intelligence is an abode of automation. Till date, programmers required to hardcode the instructions in files to have the robots working. But, with the advent of machine learning & Artificial Intelligence courses, IT Industry has taken a steep turn. Now, we expect the programs to learn rather than simply follow what it has been coded with. Myriads of tasks that seek human intelligence are effectively automated with Artificial Intelligence. It is simply a pool a data. The more, the merrier. Health care, education, agriculture, and business are few industries that have readily adopted this new technology and driving benefits too. Cutting unnecessary human labor by replicating them with AI made machines. Also, jobs that pose threat to human life can be efficiently done with the help of AI.
- Why do you need to study Artificial Intelligence?
Ans: Before we head towards the prime need to study AI, let's see it's application. Siri or Google assistant are not just fun but cuts downtime of typing while surfing something. Playing chess with a virtual opponent seems amazing. Agree? Do you have an idea that Google translate employs AI or the spam blockers incorporating AI?
We all use it but are not aware of it. Studying AI would not just open up a pool of job opportunities for you, but on s lung run turn you more subjective towards things you notice or witness. You would be able to link technologies better. AI is such a subject that is ever evolving and hitting a job in such a domain would change your life.
- How can we apply AI?
Ans: In order to use AI, you don't need to be a programmer or work in any IT industry. We are presently using products of AI and they have genuinely made our life simpler and easier.
- Siri: The smart assistants are used almost every day. Though they are a little slow, yet it is expected by 2025, they will gradually occupy the business world.
- Chatbots: The most effective application of Artificial Intelligence is learning ways to build chatbots. Currently, chatbots are based on rules and do not employ AI. So, the near future would definitely look forward to the implementation of AI in the creation of Chatbots.
- What kinds of jobs are related to AI?
Ans: There induction of AI has opened doors for Myriads of job opportunities. What we lack is the resources to fulfill the need. Few jobs directly related to the field of AI include:
- Data Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Deep Learning Experts
- Software Engineers.
In the future, there would be a need for chat bots designer, business strategy consultant and many more opportunities for a job.
- Name some powerful agencies inducing Artificial Intelligence?
Ans: Seeing such a massive growth in the field of AI, almost all companies are now thriving to rank one in the underlying field. However, the major ones include:
Google leads all of the above mentioned and apple being the weakest. Amazon Alexa software makes it rank in after Google.
- What are the benefits of AI technology?
Ans: AI is expected to change the life of all across the globe dramatically. It could be direct or indirect but the benefits are huge. Some of the key benefits are listed below.
- AI is expected to facilitate better life reducing poverty.
- Dangerous tasks can be efficiently performed by AI.
- AI would automate vehicles, thereby easing travel.
- AI would create a pool of opportunities for business professional.
- Would AI be a threat?
Ans: This has a twofold answer. Where few consider it as a threat to eliminating the need for human sole believe it would create job opportunities. Some consider to would ease life, few think it would create endless issues. Now, what you believe depends on you. However, everything is a threat is over-utilized. Agree?