Data scientists are one of the most sorted after job profiles in recent time. As per the latest report, there are approximately 1 lakh openings for data scientists, analysts or AI skilled professionals. These are also good opportunities for freshers who do not have any experience in this arena.
The best way to land a good placement is to find out the prospects of such profiles and which industries or fields that are looking for such roles.
Here are 20 of the latest data analysts, scientists, BFSI, Artificial Intelligence or related job openings for freshers.
- Data Scientist- 11 at Accenture in Bangalore. The job is related to the medical field, handling biotech, pharmaceuticals and healthcare as the functional areas.
- Associate Data Scientist at UST Global in Thiruvananthapuram- The role requires the integration of the delivery groups to the data management procedure.
3. Fund Data Research Analyst, Morningstar India In Mumbai for the role of Managed Investment Data related to finance.
- Computer Vision & Deep Learning Engineer at SynergyLabs in Gurgaon expects you to work with Python or C++ for deep learning models and its analysis.
- Junior Data Analyst at Cognizant in Coimbatore for the role of Analytics and Business Intelligence having skills in coding and Pharmacovigilance & Safety Ops.
- AI/ML- Developer at Siemens in Bangalore is looking for graduates having Data Science qualification for developing applications that are prototypes for AI and ML.
- Data Associates at Amazon in Hyderabad for Alexa Data Services organization and working with Amazon Machine Learning Science to improve the performance of Alexa.
- Content Risk Specialist at Amazon in Bangalore for content evaluation and record management for quality testing.
- AI Engineer at huddl.ai in Bangalore- The role requires you to be responsible for the delivery of a collaborative solution for unstructured data using coding, testing and deploying machine learning systems.
- Atmospheric Science Specialist at Genesis Ray Energy in Gurgaon is looking for professionals having expertise in machine learning and data science techniques to work with weather prediction models.
These are just a few ideas on what to expect as a data scientist or data analyst. It shows that there is a wider scope in this field and that numerous business fields require the skills of a data scientist in many forms.
Here are a few more opportunities for freshers in the data science field. These roles also have a similar job description and more or less the same skills requirements.
- Data Scientist at Arya.ai in Mumbai
- Jr Data Scientist at NextGen Invent Corporation, Delhi
- Data Scientist, I at iXplore technology in Bangalore
- Artificial Intelligence Developer at 1Tab in Noida
- Data Scientist at PayPal in Bangalore
- Associate Data Scientist at PayPal, Bangalore
- Data Science at Accenture, Telangana
- Data Scientist- BFSI at Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore
- Decision Scientist I at Flipkart, Bangalore
- Data Scientist- Operations Research at Grofers, Bangalore
As for the salary, freshers can earn anywhere between 1.2- 3.4L depending upon their qualifications, skills, and performance in their respective roles.
How to become a data scientist?
Now that you have seen the prospects and opportunities of a data scientist, the first step is to find the most suitable data science course based on the job descriptions posted on various platforms. Find out what the companies are looking for and enrol for the best course or certification.
The most important point to remember is that any degree can help you become a data scientist. You just need to find out the best course that can help you be the one. It would also help to find the trainers who provide placement assistance by arranging for an interview to make your job hunting easier.