13 Things About Content Marketing Certifications You May Not Have Known
It is rising as an attractive career option in modern times when all businesses are online, and the internet drives the entire corporate world. Digital marketing enables firms to connect with their target audience across several internet channels, increasing revenue. Completing digital marketing training programs offered by top digital marketing institutes and universities is one of the best ways to jumpstart a digital and content marketing career.
The significance of digital marketing training with the popularity of content and social media marketing courses stems from improving practical expertise. These courses provide practical experience in content and digital marketing. We'll look at 13 facts about content marketing in this article and one of the top digital marketing training programs available for digital and content marketing.
13 Facts About Content Marketing That You May Not Know
Following are the various less-known facts related to content marketing:
- According to E2M Solutions' research, businesses earn $38 for every dollar spent on email marketing. As a result, practically every content marketing plan should focus on growing and maintaining an email list.
- Even if just a few writers do so, content writers who frequently update their old blog pieces are 74% more likely to receive good results. Updating an outdated blog post can increase overall traffic by 402 percent in some circumstances.
- Only a small percentage of people finish content marketing certifications, making it a sought-after credential to help you land good jobs.
- Content marketing certifications by good digital marketing institutes can help you land a job in top digital marketing agencies and MNCs like Pinstorm, WAT Consult, Accenture, PwC Digital Service, and others.
- Digital marketing training courses can easily be done along with regular work since these courses are commonly conducted using online mode.
- No prerequisites are required to join a content marketing and social media marketing course. One needs to have a basic understanding of social media platforms and the internet.
- Reputed institutions' content marketing certifications can help you earn an industry certificate that top companies worldwide accept.
- It is an excellent way to stay updated with the latest happenings, as most digital marketing training courses emphasize real-world case studies and news to teach essential concepts to students.
- Content marketing certifications help you meet top social media influencers, industry experts, and professional digital marketers to gain insightful learning.
- Certifications like PGP in Digital Marketing by Imarticus Learning help you learn content marketing by working on four real-world capstone projects for top companies.
- Digital and content marketing certifications like PGP in Digital Marketing cover an industry-oriented curriculum to ensure students learn topics required to get a job in a top company.
- Top industry experts and the industry council approve content marketing certifications like PGP in Digital Marketing, including top CEOs, directors, and founders.
- According to Glassdoor, the average salary of digital marketers after completing content and social media marketing course varies between 3.5 lakhs to 20 lakhs.
We've learned 13 lesser-known facts regarding content marketing certifications. Now let's look at one of Imarticus Learning's greatest digital marketing training courses.
Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing
Imarticus Learning's PGP in Digital Marketing is a 228-hour digital marketing training certification that provides you with a thorough and practical understanding of digital marketing ideas. With real-world brand case studies, hands-on-training simulation projects, real-world capstone projects, interactive marketing sessions, webinars, and learning, it focuses on providing students with a course that is a perfect blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. The PGP in Digital Marketing certification includes the following highlights:
- The digital marketing training program covers both online and offline training modes to ensure that students have the best experience.
- The PGP in Digital Marketing follows an industry-oriented curriculum approved by industry experts and the council.
- It gives students 100% job assurance in companies like Publicis Group, Ogilvy & Mather, Sunsilk, JWT, and others.
- The PGP in Digital Marketing covers case studies of companies like Cadbury, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Tata Motors, and more.
- It provides students with dedicated mentorship with industry professionals and experts to get better insights into digital marketing.
Digital marketing is significant since it links a company with its customers online, helpful in any industry. It uses the internet to connect businesses with their target customers. The PGP in Digital Marketing is one of the most outstanding digital marketing certificates for practical and theoretical knowledge in this ever-growing field. After finishing the certification, students receive a 100% job guarantee and mentorship sessions.
Contact us now, or visit one of our training centers in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, and Gurgaon for queries related to the PGP in Digital Marketing.